Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Came Early

She says it's not technically a Christmas gift, but a few days ago, I received the most thoughtful package in the mail from Angelique, a notebook with the word "Wanderlust" on the cover. It was spotted at a craft fair in Portland and it's now in my possession ready for travel adventures to fill it from corner to corner.

What's great is, I know I'll definitely put this to use. Whenever I travel, I ALWAYS keep track of my day to day adventures. It makes for simple photobook/ scrapbook making. Without a travel journal, I'd be sitting there for hours trying to figure out the name of every lake, building, and bar that I went to.

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

To Miss Angelique for thinking of me! I absolutely LOVE it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you love it! It's nothing really...Merry Christmas!