Saturday, October 02, 2010

Empire State of Mind

Every time I visit NY, I feel refreshed. My motivation for all things goes up x10 and I want to snap out of wearing the same outfits week to week and ramp up my wardrobe for the season. In addition, each time I visit, it makes me want to relocate there for a change of scenery. Oh New York, how I love your busy streets, tasty eats and one of a kind boutiques (rhyming here was totally unintentional btw). Another huge plus is the great friends that we have that live there. With each visit, they take time out of their busy schedules no matter what day of the week and come out for a drink or two (or 3, 4, 5, 6 - in our case during this recent visit). Until next time, NYC!

Highlights:
  • Jappas all you can drink karaoke madness
  • The food: burgers from Shake Shack, corn from Cafe Habana, steak & bacon from Peter Luger
  • Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge from BK to Manhattan
  • Bar hopping with the crew
  • Hanging out with Tiffany before she moves back to Cali - and my new favorite necklace :)












P.S. Thanks to all the NY'ers - it's always a great time with ya'll

1 comment:

angelique said...

YUM for the corn at Habana!!