Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Costume Prep

Halloween is right around the corner and I've been scrambling around for costume ideas over the last few weeks. This so-called holiday is one of my faves because I love the idea of getting creative and putting a costume together. It's the funnest part. I almost always opt for DIY costumes vs buying one at a Halloween store. This way, you won't end up with the same exact costume as everyone else at a party. The second funnest part is actually getting into character the day of. Here are a few of my most recent costumes. All put together with old clothes, thrift store finds, a trip to the craft store and a little imagination.

As for this year's costume, you'll just have to come back and see! I'll give you a hint, I'm sticking with my music artist theme... I'll take any guesses...

 AMY WINEHOUSE

 LADY GAGA

GOGO YUBARI of KILL BILL

 80's PROM QUEENS

HARLEM GLOBETROTTER

No comments: