Thursday, September 30, 2010

East Coast Hangover

After spending a few days on the east coast, I'm officially spent. My time there was one of major consumption. Eat, drink, sleep, repeat. I probably at more meat and drank more alcohol in one week, than a normal month for me. With a half marathon coming up this Sunday, I only have a few days to snap out of this funk. Work is keeping me ridiculously busy and I managed to run 4 miles on the treadmill last night so, slowly but surely. Anyway, super busy as of late trying to squeeze too many hobbies/ daily grind stuff into one day. East coast highlights are coming soon so check back because they're gooooood.

2 comments:

黃愛玲 said...

You have a lovely journal. I enjoyed reading your adventures. =o) I miss San Fran. =o(

MELI.MEL. said...

Thank you, much appreciated!