Monday, July 19, 2010

Phra Nang

Just 10-15 minutes from Ao Nang via longtail is Phra Nang beach. When we arrived, the beach was completely free of crowds - loved that about this place. I don't have to explain it much, the photos speak for itself. Though I will mention, cloudy days are such silent killers! I've never burned much in my life, but today, I put sunblock on sparingly and decide not to reapply since the sun isn't out. Well, I already knew this (not sure why I disregarded it), but UV rays affect you even on cloudy days and I was a prime example of what happens when you are sitting on a cloudy beach, go in the water and don't reapply even after 5 whole hours out on the beach. Yes, I said it, 5 hours on the beach. Obviously, we were so captivated by the beauty of Phra Nang that we decided not to use our heads.

No comments: