Friday, July 09, 2010

The Infamous Thai Fish Spa

I've heard stories about this and thought that I would never do it, but the story went something like this...

Us: Hi, can we do 3 foot reflexology treatments?
Spa: Sure, have a seat
**waiting for our service**
Spa: It'll be a moment, would you like to try the fish spa for free? Try it and if you don't like it you can stop.
Us discussing: Hmm, what do you guys want to do? Should we just try it since it's free? Not sure if I want to do that - I'm scared
Us: Well, if it's free, sure, might as well try it.
**getting seated in front of the fish spa, squirming around like small children**
Spa: Okay put your feet in
Us: Aahhhhhhh, Eeeeekkkkkkk, It's soooooo weird! I don't think I like this, Caroline you have a million fish on your feet, I can feel it's teeth, OMG it tickles
**screaming at the top of our lungs while putting our feet in and then taking them out seconds later. this same sequence happens repeatedly**



No comments: