Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's amazing...

how driving solo, piano melodies, female ballads, music in general and journal entries soothe my soul.

I recently rediscovered my journal. My sister gave me a beautiful journal when I graduated from high school and since then I've used it to document my life. When I first started college, I wrote in here religiously. Over the years, it's been slightly ignored - though every now and then I find it in me to write. As I flip through all of it's pages, I realize that it's captured so many pivotal moments of my life thus far.

This isn't my only journal, I've actually been writing about my experiences (or lack thereof) since the 5th grade. So you can imagine the collection I've built up over the years. When I'm not around anymore, everyone is going to have a field day with these. Glad I've reconnected with it :)

P.S. If you know anything with a good piano melody, shoot over your recommendations. I love finding new favorites.

No comments: