Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


I love Valentine's Day. Although it's just another Hallmark holiday, it's still a fun day to remind the special person/ people in your life how much you love and care for them.

Craig and I exchanged our surprises for the day and we ended up at one of my favorite places, The House of Prime Rib. After, we watched a movie at my favorite theater in the city, Sundance Cinema. What I love about this theater -- you can drink cocktails, beer & wine in your seat. Plus, you can reserve your seat! No more rushing into the theater to save seats an hour ahead.

After all that, we were much too full and lazy to do anything else.

Lack of details, I know, but overall - perfect day for me :)

P.S. Speaking of the Sundance Cinema, I've already reserved my seat for the opening weekend of Alice in Wonderland in 3D!!!! So excited!

No comments: