Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year!!!


Hope everyone had a memorable NYE! I spent loads of time with my family the entire weekend and had a really great time. Overall, my holidays were very low-key and this is the first time in awhile that I've showed up to a family party on NYE. Most other times, I go out with friends, end up spending a ton of $$$ and get sad at countdown when my fam is all together with me being the only missing member. Not this year! Though I didn't go out, we had a blast singing karaoke, playing games & shooting Patron all night.

In addition to ringing in the new year, we also celebrated my youngest niece's 1st birthday. Happy 1st Birthday Nyla Madison!!!

Check out the winter one-derland decor/ cookies.

[photos of Nyla from month 1-12]


[snowflake shortbread cookies from scratch]

No comments: