Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Cinco de Mayo!

Who: Me, Caroline and my new friends Hannah, Justin, Dustin and Jay
Why: Cinco de Mayo Happy Hour!
Where: Tres Agaves on 2nd & Townsend in SF - SOMA

I was planning on going straight home after work today, but I couldn't refuse an invitation to a Cinco de Mayo happy hour. So, I made my way over after work and met up with the masses that packed into the beer & margarita garden at Tres Agaves. I don't know how this place is on a normal night, but yesterday it was a blast.

They served great food, drinks and they even had a mariachi band and dj. The only downside would probably be that they had no drink specials! However, I did hear that they have a great happy hour on Giants game days from first pitch to last. Check it out - it's also a great place to go to before or after a game since it's right next to the ballpark.

Unfortunately - none of us had a camera.

No comments: