Monday, November 02, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Give me something good to eat!

Few of the festive menu items I put together at my Halloween gathering:

SpiderWeb Dip
-Mix 8 oz of cream cheese with a can of chunky salsa, top it with guacamole, fill a ziploc bag w/ sour cream & create web. Refrigerate for 1 hour, serve with tortilla chips.

Mummy Dogs (these lil guys have so much character)
-Slice Pillsbury Crescent Roll dough into small strips and wrap around Lil Smokies. Set oven to 375F & heat til dough is golden brown (about 15 min). Use mustard for eyes.

Bug Juice Cocktail
-Mix lemonade, ginger ale & vodka. Add gummy worms. You can also add gummy worms to your ice trays for added fun.

All of these exciting treats and not one kid under 25! I love getting festive, even when it's just for the adults.

I really got in touch with the Martha Stewart side of me this past weekend.


























No comments: