Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Packing Stresses

Not sure what's going on with my ticker, but I'm not leaving until Friday night. Anyhow... I knew I would have a lot of work to get done before I leave this week, but I got a last minute project that's pretty time consuming and spent the last 2 nights in a row at work waaay past the time I normally stay in. Because of this, I haven't packed a thing.

I'm hoping to get to that now, but instead I'm wasting time looking up weather, Australia fashion blogs, things that have absolutely nothing to do with my trip and more! Blah - I hate how I get so sucked in sometimes. I hate packing. I really do. Maybe that's just me trying to avoid the inevitable.

Moving on... I'm still looking for last minute advice, tips, things to bring, places to see, food to try and more! Feel free to drop a note :)

AUSTRALIA in 3 more days (stupid ticker)!

No comments: