Wednesday, November 24, 2010

T H A N K F U L

In the spirit of tomorrow's holiday, here are a few of the things I'm thankful for this year...

1. FAMILY - They are everything to me


2.  MY OWN PLACE - Because having your own space and freedom to do as you please is unlike        anything else. It also helps that we have a beautiful view.



3. MY JOB - Just because I work in beauty, it isn't always pretty. Though I have to say, working here has been such a pleasure and at the same time a great learning experience. With the unemployment rate up so high, I'm just thankful to be working.


4. FRIENDS (not all are pictured) - After all these years, it's nice to have the same friends by your side through good times and bad.


5. THE BF - If you read my previous post, you know that he's a keeper.


6. Being HEALTHY - It's one of those things that people take for granted. I want to embrace it. The older I get, the more scared I become. We're not invincible and I want to take my health as far as I can. Without it, I wouldn't be able to live my dream of traveling, play music, be crafty, hang with the kids and more.


What are you thankful for?

No comments: