Wednesday, November 03, 2010

SF Brings in the Crowds & the Crazies

Today was the parade for the Giant's and the start of the parade was just about a block away from my building. They took the same historic route from when the Giants first arrived in SF from NY about 50 years ago or so which was really cool - gotta love history and traditions. Since it was a block away and many of my coworkers headed out to experience it, I figured, I might as well too. The city (fans) have waited 50 years for this (obviously they've never won a World Series title here) and you can tell by the craziness. People were actin' a fool out there and I did my best to capture a few of the many...

 Btw, the guy standing on the newstand, he fell through the glass moments later - right on top of another man shattering glass everywhere. Classic.


 I couldn't believe this man (at least 60) had the strength and energy to climb up this light post. I was worried about how he was going to get down, but he made it safely.


No comments: