Friday, October 09, 2009

A Hand-made Wedding

It's been several weeks since Angelique & Ricardo's wedding and I still can't stop sharing the details of their lovely day. Angelique is one of the most creative people I know. You can definitely see her creativity shine from all of the handmade details - which (for the most part) came from recycled materials which she then donated after the wedding. It amazed me to see a bride execute all of these DIY projects in addition to planning the actual wedding (did I mention she was extremely relaxed the day of and set up the decor at the ranch the night before). Inspiring!

I can go on and on about this couple, their special day, the fine details, and more - but you can just see for yourself.


The StyleMePretty blog also featured their big day, so you can check that out here: www.stylemepretty.com

No comments: