Saturday, May 28, 2011

The City Tour of Cusco


 Apparently everyone goes on the Cusco City Tour so, we did the same. When I travel, I don't normally do city tours because I like to stay at my own pace and not have to wait for people or stay at places longer than I need to and my reasoning for this was confirmed after we were just one hour into the tour. We definitely saw beautiful sights, but I don't really need to know what every little piece of item is made out of inside a church especially when almost everything inside the church was made out of Cedar wood or painted in gold leaf. Anyway, it was beautiful nonetheless. In addition to the cathedral, we also visited nearby ruins and even stopped by an alpaca factory - one of the few places you can buy 100% alpaca products.







No comments: