Thursday, January 06, 2011

Seasonal Flavors from Scream Sorbet

#15 Any seasonal flavor from Scream Sorbet 

 I never thought $28 could be spent on one visit to a sorbet shop, until coming to Scream Sorbet. I tried just about every flavor they had available today and although some of them were very strange combinations, they all tasted so fresh and delicious. Today, I took home Feijoa, Coconut Thai Basil (Craig's pick) and Coffee Almond. I've always been a fan of sorbet, so I was excited to find that they opened up shop nearby after selling their products at farmer's markets for awhile now. Even though they have a new free standing shop, they are still traveling and selling at various markets in SF, Santa Cruz and more - find them! A little on the pricey side, but oh well - I can't wait to try more flavors. 

No comments: