Saturday, May 22, 2010

Surprise!

Last month was a crazy one at work. So crazy that I didn't even bother to mention my birthday at all and the team that never forgets a birthday actually forgot haha. As I walk into my scheduled meeting yesterday, I walk into a conference room filled with my favorite marketing people, streamers, a birthday banner, treats from Tartine (mmm morning buns), flowers, gifts and the office pup, Cowboy. This team is so thoughtful - I unwrapped my gifts to find 2 travel journals and Pamela Barsky luggage tags. The perfect gift for me. The luggage tags are hilarious here are phrases from the other tags in the set:
  • nothing worth stealing in here
  • open with caution: dirty clothes inside
  • i'm pretty sure this isn't your bag
  • this is not your suitcase
  • this is my bag
  • careful: my shoes are inside
It was a fun belated celebration and I was able to relive my birthday - woohoo! Too bad I can't actually reset the clock and be a month younger!


No comments: