Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Productive Sunday

Today was an awesome Sunday. I had just about 8 hours of sleep (very rare these days) and woke up and decided to drive to Berkeley and try Bakesale Betty's fried chicken sandwich. It's been on my radar for several weeks and I couldn't wait any longer. Post to follow.

After inhaling my sandwich, I headed down the street for a little thrift shopping and picked up a few items for myself. I scored 4 items for $40. Shopping at thrift stores is great when you're in the mood to search through heaps of trash to find the treasures. I recently found a cute vintage purse for only $7. Gotta love bargains.

After lunch & shopping, headed home to do laundry and tidy up my room. Then, went to the gym. Feeling great about the day. Got so much done in such little time - and all for myself! As lovely as it is to share the day with someone else, it's nice to treat yourself to a ME day every now and then.

No comments: