Monday, March 29, 2010

La Teresita's


Mmmm Cuban food. This place hits the spot. If you're looking to satisfy your Cuban food craving and you're in this area - this is the place to dine at.

While in Tampa on a mini-vacay, I stopped in with a few friends before checking out Yankee's spring training (it's literally 2 minutes away from here). It's not a fancy restaurant and there are no individual tables or booths. You simply walk in, take a seat at an open stool & order.

I can't believe how much food they gave me for only $6. For that amount, I got the ropa vieja which came with 2 sides. I chose the amarillo rice & collard green soup. Everything was satisfying & delicious. The portions were so huge that I had to take the rest of my meal home in a to go box.

I wish there were Cuban restaurants in California!

No comments: