Saturday, September 05, 2009

Giants vs Dodgers - Game 3


Though I'm an A's fan, I still love going to AT&T park for a game. I've been to many games, but this was my first in a luxury suite.




PLUS side:
  • service
  • no waiting in line for food or drinks
  • option of watching game in seats reserved for your suite (directly outside of suite) or in the suite via big screen tvs
  • when tickets are free (thanks Google reps!)



NEGATIVE side:
  • not the same great experience/ atmostphere
  • food - not that great
  • very expensive (if the bill is on you)
  • when you're inside the suite, it's hard to pay attention to the game
Luxury seating has its perks, but I prefer sitting in great seats close to where all the action takes place. Come to think of it, I'd also prefer bleacher seats over these (bleacher seats at AT&T are really not that bad).

1 comment:

blueeyez said...

there is no bad seat at AT&T park! :)