Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Boiling Crab

After Boiling Crab makes a name for itself in SoCal, it finally makes it's way up North.

This place is crab & crawfish heaven. Each time I visit, I never fail to order my pick drenched in the "whole sha-bang" seasoning which I can only describe as spicy, garlic & oil goodness. The "whole sha-bang" paired with the lime, salt & pepper concoction is a flavor combination that will have you hooked (I've been there 3 times in the last month).

I've been lucky enough to not have to wait for more than 10 minutes each time and lucky enough to be graced with meaty crawfish during my visits. Word on the street: the sizes are inconsistent, but come one people - that's how it is with seafood! Some days are always better than others.

P.S. Service is not spectacular, but you'd expect that from newly hired 16 year olds.

No comments: