Sunday, April 24, 2011

Social Kitchen & Brewery

If you love a great beer and you're in the Bay Area, you must check out Brewmaster Rich Higgins microbrews at Social Kitchen & Brewery. Before moving on to Social Kitchen, he was brewing at Thirsty Bear (also a great spot in San Francisco) and has since then moved on to Brewmaster statu. I stumbled upon this place after celebrating my brother in-law's (sister's husband) birthday here. Turns out his friend is one of the owners. I tasted almost every beer on the menu (it was strong beer month!) and they were unlike anything I've ever tried. The brussel sprout chips are AMAZING - in fact, they're so amazing that we just made some at home last night. It's my latest obsession.




1 comment:

Angelique said...

oooohhh..must remember this place for the hubs!!