Thursday, June 24, 2010

Back & Tan

Hi everyone!

I'm back to business and extremely tan. Been trying to slough it off with exfoliators, but it won't budge. Guess I'll just have to enjoy the color and tan lines for now. This year long tan seems to never fade.

This week has been crazy with so much going on that I haven't been able to catch up on real sleep or get to editing/ organizing my photos. Such a bummer because I've got the best photos to share! With my latest Flip purchase, I'll also be able to share a few videos.

Can't wait to provide you with more trip details, but the crazy week continues. I'm actually leaving to go camping tomorrow!!! Just the beginning of Summer fun. Stay tuned...

Sincerely,
Melissa

P.S. Don't mind the new design, I'll be messing around with different designs before I can figure out which one I like the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Mel...i can't wait to hear all about it!