Friday, April 30, 2010

Tartine Bakery: Morning Buns

#8 Morning Bun at Tartine Bakery
Mission District
7x7 The Big Eat SF 2009: 100 Things to Try Before You Die
........................................................................................

(Image courtesy of: bakingnuts.files.wordpress.com)

I'm a savory breakfast kind of girl, but this is one sweet & sugary treat I can have in the morning. I'll do my best to describe this, but it really won't do it justice. Here goes: It's a cross between a sticky bun and a croissant and it has a slight citrus taste to it. It's so gooood, especially when it's warm. Lucky me, I have a manager who works right by the bakery and was nice enough to surprise me one morning. Now I need to visit Tartine myself because I hear so many great things about it and all that it has to offer.

You can even find the recipe here: Morning Buns

Verdict: YUM. I want to try EVERYTHING at this bakery.

No comments: