Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Birthday...to ME!

Today ends the birthday extravaganza. This was the best birthday ever! I'll update later, but for now, THANK YOU to everyone who played a part in the memories. It was jam packed with fun, friends & family. Although I'm the most exhausted I've been in awhile, it was so worth it.

Highlights:
  • A mini culinary adventure with Craig in SF at a few of our favorite places
  • A shabu shabu & sushi dinner at Zabu Zabu in Berkeley with a few friends
  • More friends & drinks at Thalassa in Berkeley
  • Wine tasting and lunch in Napa with my mom & sister
  • Triple date consisting of an italian dinner, Robin Thicke & Alicia Keys!
  • An afternoon lounging around with my family, eating the amazing food prepared by my dad & bro (in law).
Time to rest up, goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look at you...lookin all GORGEOUS!! i'm sorry I couldn't be there...but it sounds like wonderful Craig had it all under control.