Sunday, August 02, 2009

SF has me falling in love over & over


Summer Fridays are days that I look forward to. I'm referring to "Summer Fridays" at work. Each Friday throughout the Summer, we can leave work at 1pm (if we feel like we've gotten enough work done) just so we can get an early start on our weekend. It's a great deal to work extra hard during the week and enjoy the weekend a few hours earlier.

On this particular Summer Friday, I decided to walk around and enjoy the heat. If you've been to SF and know where the Powell St. cable car stop is, you've seen the infamous tap dancing man who taps to whatever beat is playing on his boombox. It was a delightful surprise to find him tapping to the sound of a random band that decided to collaborate with him that day.

I fall in love with SF over and over because this city has so much culture and there are surprises left and right.

[video coming soon]

No comments: