Sunday, August 28, 2011

Parking Lot Pimpin'

A few weeks ago, I decided to clear my place of every single unused treasure and head on over to the Berryessa Flea Market in San Jose to set up shop with a few friends. This has to be one of the biggest flea markets in Norther California and always an interesting past time if you're ever in the area.

I've always wanted to own my own shop and this is probably the closest I will get to it haha. Even if we had to wake up at the crack of dawn and schlep our once prized possessions out there, it was a ton of fun socializing, people-watching, negotiating and bringing home some extra money (and a lot less clutter). We plan on doing it at least one more time before the summer ends. Go clutter-free home and more room in my closet for fall apparel!




No comments: