Monday, June 27, 2011

DIY: birdcage headpiece with peacock feathers


 In preparation for a Mad Hatter birthday party (Happy Birthday, Rex - of REXINEFFEX), I was scouring the pages of eBay trying to find a hat. Instead of shelling out big bucks for an out-of-this-world fascinator or Kentucky Derby hat I decided to stroll over to Britex in San Francisco and get a little crafty. I opted for something simple, but with a pop of color. Here's what I ended up with.

Materials:
  • french netting
  • peacock feathers
  • hot glue gun w/ glue sticks
  • felt
  • hair pins or an alligator clip




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bird cage headpiece i like your way to
represent these cage i love birds and i also care for them i like to go on birds in my eyes i love them to be colliery and moreover i like for them
beautiful cages i would like to be thankful for you on this