Saturday, February 05, 2011

Beef Brisket Sandwich at Il Cane Rosso

#14 Beef Brisket Sandwich at Il Cane Rosso
7x7 The Big Eat SF: 100 Things to Try Before You Die in SF 2010


Another visit to the ferry building for the farmer's market and this time I attempted to get the #12 item on the 2010 Big Eat list (Porchetta sandwich from Roli Roti) but the line was soooo long and I try not to go over an hour for lunch so since Il Cane Rosso is inside the building I decided to try that instead. We ordered the beef brisket sandwich, creamy polenta and the panchetta collard greens. Overall, the collard greens were my favorite thing. I wish the sandwich had a bit more meat. Their salads looked really good (wish I had ordered one). Not sure why this item is on the list, it was just okay.

No comments: