Friday, August 06, 2010

JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge 2010


SEPHORA SUPERSTARS were in full effect this past Wednesday at the JPMC Corporate Challenge. We had a much smaller turn out than most companies in attendance & were lacking in the matching t-shirt department, but our team did a great job anyhow! Next year, we plan to start recruiting a little earlier and design shirts. Last year we only had a little over a handful of participants and this year we tripled that number.


As for beating records, I beat my time last year by about 2 minutes. I was aiming to just beat my time by 30 seconds, but I was able to pull through - success! In other running news, I'm officially registered for the San Jose Rock N Roll Half Marathon in October and the Corp Challenge definitely put things into perspective for me. I'm not ready for 13 miles just yet. Btw, registration is still open for the half marathon FYI!

No comments: